Huntington FD Responds To Smell Of Gas In Village Building

By Andrew Wroblewski 


The Huntington Fire Department deployed two fire trucks to 23 Green St. in Huntington village this morning in response to a smell of gas in the building.

A fire department member at the scene said a faulty oil burner was the cause for concern, but that there was no immediate danger present. Building occupants were not evacuated and fire fighters were awaiting a building representative in order to address the issue. There was no fire in the building, which houses Emerson J. Dobbs Inc. Real Estate, Conway ChiropraCtiC and Holistic Health Solutions of Long Island.